Services at Penrallt
Sunday services: 10:30am and 6pm (7pm June - August)
The morning service has facilities for children and young people with crèche, classes, and a worship style for all ages. It finishes around 12:00 and is followed by tea and coffee (except the first Sunday of the month, when we have a bring & share lunch).
The evening service is more meditative in style, and often incorporates times of symbolic and informal prayer. Please note that the service starts at 7pm during the summer months of June, July and August; for the rest of the year it starts at 6pm.
During university term time, we usually hold Faith Café after the evening service. This is a relaxed space for students and other young adults to meet together, with food and a light magazine-style programme of interviews and music.
Recordings of most of our sermons and notes to accompany some of the sermon series can be found on our sermons page.
Find out what we have been singing recently by looking at our songs database.
Penrallt is wheelchair-friendly, with an access ramp to the front and side doors, wide aisles and movable chairs. We have an induction loop system for the hard of hearing, and disabled toilets.
Large print words are provided for those who would have difficulty seeing the words projected on-screen during the morning service. We usually have several spare copies available, but if you wish to ensure that you get some you are welcome to contact the church office and we can reserve them for you. We can also provide large print words for the evening service on demand.
30th April 2017
- 10:30am - Communion
- The Big Picture (Fruitfulness on the Front Line, part 1)
Colossians 1:15-20. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- Being good administrators (Lessons from Luke, part 4)
Luke 16:1-15. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
7th May 2017
- Modelling godly character (Fruitfulness on the Front Line, part 2)
Galatians 5:13-26. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- 6pm - Communion
- The Lord's Supper (Lessons from Luke, part 5)
Luke 9:23-26. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
14th May 2017
- Principles for those working for Christ (Fruitfulness on the Front Line, part 3)
Colossians 3:17-4:1. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- Living free from the deadly trap of offense (Lessons from Luke, part 6)
Luke 17:1; Matthew 24:10-13. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
21st May 2017
- The Finale (James, part 9)
James 5. Preacher: Geoff Birch.
- . Preacher: Roger Borlace.
28th May 2017
- 10:30am - Communion
- Growing in Christ to minister grace and love (Fruitfulness on the Front Line, part 4)
Colossians 1:3-8. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- All that can be shaken will be shaken (Lessons from Luke, part 7)
Luke 22:21-23; Hebrews 12:26-27. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.