Services at Penrallt
Sunday services: 10:30am and 6pm
The morning service has facilities for children and young people with crèche, classes, and a worship style for all ages. It finishes around 12:00 and is followed by tea and coffee (except the first Sunday of the month, when we have a bring & share lunch).
The evening service is often more meditative in style, and lasts for about an hour. During university term time, it is usually followed by Faith Café, a relaxed space for students and other young adults to meet together, with food and a light programme of activities.
Recordings of most of our sermons and notes to accompany some of the sermon series can be found on our sermons page.
Find out what we have been singing recently by looking at our songs database.
Penrallt is wheelchair-friendly, with an access ramp to the front and side doors, wide aisles and movable chairs. We have an induction loop system for the hard of hearing, and disabled toilets.
Large print words are provided for those who would have difficulty seeing the words projected on-screen during the morning service. We usually have several spare copies available, but if you wish to ensure that you get some you are welcome to contact the church office and we can reserve them for you. We can also provide large print words for the evening service on demand.
24th June 2018
- 10:30am - Communion
- The promise is for youActs 2:36-47. Preacher: Deb Stammers.
- The power of authority, alignment and authenticityMatthew 18:15-20. Preacher: Elfed Godding.
1st July 2018
- 10:30am - Infant Dedication
- Successful ParenthoodDeuteronomy 6:4-7. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- 6pm - Communion
- The Mercy of God (Lessons from Psalms, part 4)
Psalm 36. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
8th July 2018
- Learning to be a servant of God (Experiencing God, part 3)
Philippians 2:5-8. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- A model to present ourselves to God (Lessons from Psalms, part 5)
Psalm 40:1-3. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
15th July 2018
- Preacher: Deb Stammers.
- The Fatherless GenerationPsalm 68:5-6. Preacher: Amy Burrows.
22nd July 2018
- 10:30am - All-Age Service
- God's plan for His peopleMatthew 9:9-12; Proverbs 16:9. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- And Enoch walked with GodGenesis 5:1-24. Preacher: Donald Poirot.
29th July 2018
- 10:30am - All-Age Communion Service
- Trusting God in the tough timesExodus 5:1-6:13; 2 Corinthians 12:8-10. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.
- The protection of God (Lessons from Psalms, part 6)
Psalm 91. Preacher: Freddy Farias-Palacios.