Canolfan Penrallt - User Groups
Canolfan Penrallt is used by a number of different community groups on a regular basis or for occasional events. Here are some of the groups that use our facilities:
- Ballet - classes for beginners and more experienced dancers are held here on Tuesday evenings.
- Bangor Community Choir - a large mixed-voice choir, singing songs from around the world, rehearses in our hall on Wednesday evenings.
- The Caernarfonshire and Anglesey Caledonian Society - Scottish country dancing takes place on Thursday evenings from September to April.
- Art Class - a group of budding artists meet on Monday afternoons to practice their techniques.
- Cheeky Monkeys - Penrallt's own parent/toddler group meets on Friday mornings (during term-time) and welcomes any parents with small children from the local community.
- University societies - including the Arabic, Japanese and Malaysian Societies - sometimes hold parties here.
- Social services - Cook and Eat courses use our kitchen and Family Contact sessions happen here from time to time.
- The Welsh Philatelic Society - meet here from time to time.
- Dance groups - including salsa and hip-hop/jive dancing, sometimes hold dance sessions here.
- Private individuals - hold birthday parties and other events here.
If you would like to make a booking please email the Bookings Manager, Mrs Gwyneth Brindley on firstname.lastname@example.org, including the word booking in the subject line of your email. You can also contact her by phone on 01248 352682. If you would like to view the facilities prior to booking, you are welcome to call in on weekday mornings when the church office is open (see here for details of how to find us) or contact Gwyneth to make an appointment at your convenience.